Use your car to get cash and keep driving when you apply for a title loan at your closest 360ExpressMoney store or online portal
What is a title loan and how does it work?
A title loan is a loan where a vehicle title is used as collateral in exchange for the loan amount.
Are title loans available in my state? How much can I borrow?
Title loans are available in-store in the states below. Minimum and maximum loan amounts vary by state. If approved, the amount you may borrow will depend upon your income .
What do I need to apply for a title loan?
- You are required to be on the title for the vehicle you are presenting as collateral, and the vehicle must be clear of any liens.
- You do not have to be employed but you must have a steady source of recurring income payments to ensure you will be able to repay your loan.
- You must reside in the state you choose for your loan application.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
- You must not be a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard, serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer or a dependent of a member of the Armed Forces on active duty.
- You must bring a valid government issued photo ID.
- Titles with two names are accepted. Both people must be present in the store to complete the process. The store associate will instruct you on how to sign the documents if you are approved.
How do I apply for a title loan?
Just use the store locator to find a store near you, and apply in person. To apply, simply bring in a clear title with your name on it and government issued photo ID. We accept many types of titles, including: original titles, certified copies, salvage titles, and titles that have released liens signed off by another lender on the front.
When will I receive my funds?
If you are approved, you will immediately receive your approved loan amount in cash.1
Do I have full use of my vehicle during the term of the loan?
Absolutely! If approved, you get the money, and you get to keep driving your vehicle.1
When will the loan be due?
Your loan due date(s) and term (length) of the loan will vary by state. You will be informed of the due date(s) if your loan is approved.
How and when can I pay back?
You should pay your loan in the store where the loan was originated with cash on or before the due date(s). You will not be penalized for making an early payment.
What if I change my mind?
Every loan comes with a 24-hour satisfaction guarantee. So if you change your mind about your loan, just return the principal within 24 hours and pay nothing more.